Friday, August 1, 2008

While you wait...

Greetings! Yes, I know I've been a bit behind with a new post. Don't worry a new one will be coming soon, perhaps early part of next week. I've been somewhat busy with various parish activities and preparing for my first wedding on Saturday, my cousin Andrew and fiance Katie. And Sunday I'll be at The FEST for a good chunk of the day, so in the mean time check out these sites:

The FEST - Takes place this Sunday, August 3rd from 12noon-10pm: www.thefest.us

St. Mary Seminary (our major seminary/theologate in Cleveland): www.stmarysem.edu

Borromeo Seminary (undergrad seminary in Cleveland): www.borromeoseminary.org
**BRAND NEW SITE***

Vocation site for the Diocese of Cleveland: www.clevelandcatholicpriesthood.org


Enjoy & God Bless!!!

No comments: